Thank you for considering joining our mission at Higher Rock Education and Learning. We believe that economics education is very important in building a better world. Understanding the economic implications of promises made by political candidates will make us more responsible voters. Recognizing how macroeconomic policies and events influence will make us more responsible in managing our personal financial health.
We believe the Bible provides a solid foundation for making sound economic decisions. God instructs us to manage our resources. Economics is the study of how to manage our scarce resources, whether it is in managing our budget, making business decisions, or voting for our leaders.
Please prayerfully consider helping us in any of the following ways:
- Make a donation – We rely exclusively on the generosity of our supporters.
- Use our lessons – We are honored by everyone who uses our lessons.
- Refer us to a student – Our survival depends on users. The more users, the more donations.
- Suggestions – We welcome any suggestions you may have to improve our service.
- Pray for us – Please pray that we provide content that is pleasing to God and helpful to students. If successful, we believe we can accomplish great things.
How will your donation be used?
- 100% of your donation will be used to pay for the production and distribution of lessons.
Each lesson costs approximately $7,000 to produce. This includes:
- Writing the lesson
- Editing the lesson
- Completing interactive exercises
- Producing the videos
Delivering the lesson via the Internet
Your donation may be tax deductible under Section 170 of the US Tax Code
Higher Rock Education and Learning, Inc. is now officially tax-exempt under Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service code. All contributions made to Higher Rock on or after December 18, 2015 qualify as a tax deduction under Internal Revenue Code 170. Please check with your tax preparer for more information.
Thank you for your support.
Founder and President