If you are a home school parent supervising your child taking an economics course, we recommend our lessons as supplemental material.
- Everyone can access our lessons, so you can view the same content as your children.
- Lessons provide assistance in teaching challenging economic concepts.
- The lessons are designed for the life style of home schools. Students are able to work any place at any time as long as they have a computer with internet connection. This gives parents the freedom to teach their children whenever their schedule permits.
- Relevance makes economics more interesting. Lessons provide links to relevant articles.
- Explanations for all of the review questions assist you in teaching your children.
- Access to all lessons is free to everyone. We ask that you consider a tax deductible donation if you benefit from the material and/or support our mission.