My daughter called me a nerdy economist after reviewing my blessings...but that's OK she also told me she loved me. We would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Joyous Holiday Season. Thank you so much for your support during the past year. It has been a wonderful journey. Here are our 15 blessings. Use the links to our glossary if you need help!
- May you understand your opportunity cost before making an important decision.
- May you forget your sunk costs.
- May your comparative advantage be doing something you enjoy.
- May your real income increase.
- May an increase in your sales result from an increase in demand rather than an increase in your quantity demanded.
- May you live on your production possibilities frontier.
- May your bullish attitude result in an economic profit.
- May your and the nation's productivity increase.
- May you not live in a boring world of ceteris paribus.
- May your capital gains exceed your capital losses.
- May your barriers to entry be low.
- May the invisible hand continue to guide us.
- May the nations GDP increase more than the national debt.
- May your country's HDI rise.
- May you have a Merry Christmas and a Joyful Holiday Season.
Please pass these blessings on to another economics nerd or an economics student!
Bill Lindenmuth & Hannah Strayhorn